So tonight after the little man went to sleep, I had some time to do a little hobby work. I had assembled and primed this Vindicator a week or two ago, and managed to get a base coat down with the airbrush a few days ago. I spent some time blacking out all the area that would be metallic, getting the metals down (though not washed yet) and getting the checks laid out. Really happy with how it’s looking and it shouldn’t take too much longer to finish up. I’m going to use the black oil paint to black line it after I’ve finished with the details.
I did managed to play a game with it yesterday, and it performed admirably in that it never got to shoot with my opponent being nervous about it. Probably need to take at least 2 of them if they are going to be effective, or maybe hold it in reserve and bring it out later since it can move and shoot being a fast vehicle.